Clinics & The Pony Club
Following government advice and guidance from the relevant authorities we have amended our policy on clinics.
Group discounts are available for groups of 4, or 2 groups of 4, see booking page.
For up-to-date group and clinic policies, please read our Covid-19 Policy here.
ALL CLINICS AND INSTRUCTORS NEED TO CARRY THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ANY ACTIVITY THEY ARE RUNNING.
– The facility is always open for groups, coaching and single users
– Clinics are limited to 5 horses, as per government advice.
– Two groups of 4 can share the XC schooling across the 3 areas, the groups must make efforts to stay apart and share the facilities.
– It’s important to bear in mind though that this facility is huge – it’s ring 4, ring 3 and the water complex – that’s 4.5 acres, making it the largest all-weather xc facility in the south. In short, there’s plenty of room.
– Exclusive hire can be booked via the website.
– The course won’t be moved for clinics, but Scott Brickell, who has laid it out, has made sure there are a huge number of routes and combinations available for every height and ability between 60cm and 110cm.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re very happy to help!