Clinics & Pony Clubs
ALL CLINCS, TRAINERS NEED TO CARRY THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ANY ACTIVITY THEY ARE RUNNING.
– The facility is always open for groups, coaching and single users
– If you book through the website you can take advantage of the 25% off packages
– This works out as £27/horse instead of £36.
– If you book less than 8 slots you don’t get exclusive use of the venue, you might share the facility with other riders.
– It’s important to bear in mind though that this facility is huge – it’s ring 4, ring 3 and the water complex – that’s 4.5 acres, making it the largest all-weather xc facility in the south. In short, there’s plenty of room.
– If you would rather take exclusive use, it’ll cost £216 an hour (8 horses) or £270 an hour (10 horses). We only allow 10 horses an hour on exclusive hire.
– If you want exclusive use it’s easier to give us a ring, but if not, the best way to book is through the website.
– The course won’t be moved for clinics, but David Evans, who has laid it out, has made sure there are a huge number of routes and combinations available for every height and ability between 60cm and 110cm.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we’re very happy to help.